Strategic branding and design services
Do more business with a brand.
design a blueprint for success
Get attention with marketing. Earn trust with a brand.
Is marketing burning you out?
I help businesses create a road map for marketing by creating a strategically designed brand. By studying your target audience and your competition, we fine-tune messaging, tone and visual style to create consistency.
Suddenly, advertising falls into place — writing emails, working with a web designer, messaging through social media, or creating a lead magnet feels much easier.
helping you build a brand at any stage:
For budding endeavors
Quickly launch a business with an affordable, semi-custom brand identity to gain notice and cultivate trust right out of the box.
For evolving brands
Create or revitalize a brand with my strategic process that generates a custom visual identity through collaborative work sessions.
For a marketing boost
Pass off your design list to a professional and turn your marketing to-dos into to-dones with a full day of one-on-one design time.
Strategic branding helps businesses to:
meet your new secret weapon
Hello! everyone calls me jessie
I'm a brand strategist and designer who creates timeless visual identities that help brands have greater impact and become more profitable. I'm also a list-maker, planner, and do-er who loves the feeling of accomplishment at the end of a productive day.
I believe that profitable businesses take a holistic approach when developing a client experience. That means they listen, learn, create, and evolve to meet the needs of the people they hope to serve.
There's a few things to know about creating a brand:
- A logo is not your brand. A holistic brand design looks at how a business interacts, communicates and builds trusting relationships with the people they serve.
- A strategic brand commits to using consistent messaging and visuals to earn the trust of people who need their product or service.
- Visual consistency creates trust in your brand, and makes marketing your services feel less overwhelming.
- A timeless brand identity creates lasting emotional connections with your audience.
- Marketing is an intentional process of seeking out the people who will love the product or service you provide.
- Marketing has evolved from convincing the wrong people to invest in something they don’t need or want.
Don't invest time and money on
Professional help from photographers, copywriters, marketers, social media managers
Advertising online or in print
Growing your email list
Social media content
Creating your lead magnet
A new website for your business
until you've developed a Brand Strategy
"I'm not ready to invest in a custom brand, but I want to start out with a consistent look and messaging style."
"My business is growing or changing. I need to re-think my branding system and messaging style."
"My brand is resonating with my target client base — I need to outsource design to a professional!"
“Branding is the process of connecting good strategy with good creativity."
from “THE DESIGNFUL COMPANY” by MARTY NEUMEIER