Design is the secret weapon of profitable brands.
STRATEGIC BRANDING AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SERVICES
to transform your business
Services to transform your business at every stage:
For budding endeavors
Quickly launch a business with an affordable, semi-custom brand identity to gain notice and cultivate trust right out of the box.
For Evolving brands
Create or revitalize a brand with my strategic process that generates a custom visual identity through collaborative work sessions.
For a marketing boost
Pass off your design list to a professional and turn your marketing to-dos into to-dones with a full or half day of one-on-one design time.
The secret to marketing is a strategically designed brand.
You’re confident that people love the product or service you offer. But you’ve tried every marketing trick in the book and you’re still not getting the results you expect.
Instead of burning the midnight oil trying to keep up with the latest marketing recommendation, let’s get back to basics with a professional and strategic brand identity.
Strategic branding helps businesses to:
meet your new secret weapon
I'm a brand strategist and designer who creates timeless visual identities that help brands have greater impact and become more profitable. I'm also a list-maker, planner, and do-er who loves the feeling of accomplishment at the end of a productive day.
I believe that profitable businesses take a holistic approach when developing a client experience. That means they listen, learn, create, and evolve to meet the needs of the people they hope to serve.
There's a few things to know about creating a brand:
- A logo is not your brand. A holistic brand design looks at how a business interacts, communicates and builds trusting relationships with the people they serve.
- A strategic brand commits to using consistent messaging and visuals to earn the trust of people who need their product or service.
- Visual consistency creates trust in your brand, and makes marketing your services feel less overwhelming.
- A timeless brand identity creates lasting emotional connections with your audience.
- Marketing is an intentional process of seeking out the people who will love the product or service you provide.
- Marketing has evolved from convincing the wrong people to invest in something they don’t need or want.
Are we on the same page?
Don't invest time and money on
Professional help from photographers, copywriters, marketers, social media managers
Advertising online or in print
Growing your email list
Social media content
Creating your lead magnet
A new website for your business
until you've developed a Brand Strategy
“Branding is the process of connecting good strategy with good creativity.”
from “THE DESIGNFUL COMPANY” by MARTY NEUMEIER